>  I noticed that you switch all junit API to jupiter engine which
looks pretty new to the folks who has not touched junit5. I am wondering if
the old API works or not in junit5.

Yes, I switch all junit API to jupiter engine , for example, the base Api:
 *org.junt.Test*  is changed to org.junit.jupiter.api.Test*, *
*org.junt.Assert*   is changed to  * org.junit.jupiter.api.Assertions . *It's
because , compared with junit4, junit5 has greatly refactoring the API
path, and the basic API path is migrated from org.junt to
org.junit.jupiter.api.
The adaptation strategy of junit5 to junit4 is to put the jars of junit4
and junit5 in the project at the same time. In this way, there will be
JUnit4 and junit5 test cases in the project at the same time. I think this
will lead to confusion, not clean code. So I switch the api to junit5
directly.

Ian Luo <ian....@gmail.com> 于2019年1月7日周一 上午11:27写道: