Hi Jun,

Could you summarize the current status of the 2.7-release branch?
I see there are still several enhancement on this branch.

As this is the first time to prepare for a release for me, I am trying
to walk through the release steps[1].
I might try to deploy snapshot to maven repository.

Once we feel it is ready to do the release, I will start the formal
release process.

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/blog/prepare-an-apache-release.html

--
Best Regards!