Ok, I got it, thanks, mentor. :-)

Kind regards,

Mercy Ma

在 2019/2/12 上午11:42, Willem Ning Jiang 写道:
Mark is the mentor of Dubbo, he is part of PPMC, so his vote is binding one.
The RC4 is misleading. we just count the same project and version for the RC
number to avoid the confusion of version number, not count all the release
candidate since the incubation.
In your vote, it's only RC1.