Hi,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 1:25 PM Mercy <mercybl...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Sorry about the unannouced release that is a re-deploy caused by the
> incompatible issue of Maven, and it will appear again.

Can you explain this issue a bit more?
Will this re-deploy cause change to the source files?

I checked the ASF doc[1], it says:
In all such cases, the binary/bytecode package MUST have the same
version number as the source release and MUST only add binary/bytecode
files that are the result of compiling that version of the source code
release and its dependencies.

Due to the incompatible version number,  we should stop promoting it.
It is lucky to know that 2.7.0 has already been released, I checked
the version in both GitHub and website that it has been changed to
2.7.0.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#compiled-packages

--
Best Regards!