Hi,

I remember I've seen this kind of issue before.

>From my point of view, I prefer the following precedence:
- check the implementation, the code quality requirement should be satisfied.
- if the quality looks more or less the same, I usually check if
he/she is the first time contributor. I think we should be more
generous to new comers.
- if the above condition is not met, I tend to use FIFO based on the
creation time of the pull request.

This is my personal opinion, let's see what others might think.

To avoid this issue, I do recommend people to leave a comment before
start contributing.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing