Hi,

+1. It is not a ASF project, so I don't think it should follow the ASF
release process.

I don't see any branding issues for this release.

As discussed in this thread[1], this project was moved to dubbo group.

It is better to announce the release using non-ASF mailing list.

One minor issue, could you update the LICENSE[2], because there is
some extra contents which seems unnecessary.

BTW, Is this sort of pre-steps for Dubbo 2.6.6 release?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a5e5e1a09cb15b1d508cf22ce2bd674ddc915ffbfe16dda55dbc90ac@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
[2] https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/blob/master/LICENSE

--