Hi, Kitito

I get your thought.
And the "IP" in our opinion is it a kind of addition (ip + parameters) or can
be used alone (only ip)?

Though IP + parameters may leads to unbalanced load between providers but i
think it maybe still make sense according to the concept of ConsistentHash,
while it will not if supporting only ip_hash.

Hashed by IP maybe not a need so common i think.

best regards,

Jason