Jianxin,

We do have plan to support k8s completely in this year's dubbo roadmap.
Since you have done this job ahead of us, we are really interested in
seeing how you achieved. What you need to do is simple, just submit a pull
request to the master branch [1]. We will review the change as soon as you
make it ready.

今年 Dubbo 的路线图中我们规划了对 K8S
完整的支持。既然你已经做了这方面的支持,我们当然对你的实现十分的感兴趣,也欢迎你的贡献。你需要做的就是在 master 分支上提交这一部分的 pull
request [1],我们会 review 你的改动的。

Thanks,
-Ian,

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pulls