Hi Huxing,

Thanks for your reply.

I'v read these documents already. According to my experience, before
writing a draft proposal should I talk about the detail with mentors? Is
there any detail about these projects except these issues because these to
short to understand how to deal with.

Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> 于2019年5月10日周五 上午9:39写道: