It’s very nice to see APISIX has added support for Dubbo.

> 1. Post this blog on Dubbo's blog site and WeChat public account
> 2. Send a tweet to promote this plugin

It’s our pleasure to have it on our website. Would you please submit a pull
request to apache/dubbo-website[1] so we can post this article on the blog
column of Dubbo official website? Just follow how the other blogs were added.

I think it would be better for you to do that since you are the original
contributor in person. Thank you.

1. https://github.com/apache/dubbo-website/tree/master/content/zh/blog/news

Jun