Thanks Jayesh.

I tried, the build with "mvn clean compile -DskipTests" has the following
error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project alert-assembly: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.eagle:alert-assembly:jar:0.5.0: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.eagle:alert-common:jar:tests:0.5.0,
org.apache.eagle:alert-coordinator:jar:tests:0.5.0,
org.apache.eagle:alert-engine:jar:tests:0.5.0: Failure to find
org.apache.eagle:alert-common:jar:tests:0.5.0 in
http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/repositories/releases/ was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of HDP Release Repository has elapsed or updates are forced ->
[Help 1]

Also one question, do we need the eagle to be 0.5.0-rc2 in pom.xml?

Thanks
Edward

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Jayesh Senjaliya <jay...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Eagle Community
>
> I have released RC2 and made it available at https://dist.apache.org/
> repos/dist/dev/eagle/0.5.0-rc2/ ( related public keys and sha signatures
> are available under the same directory).
>
> Change from last RC1 release is:
> EAGLE-973 : update site document content
> EAGLE-1060 : remove SNAPSHOT from version
>

> Release Notes Doc:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Eagle+Version+0.5.0
>

> *Apache Eagle PMC Members, Please test the release and vote.*
>
> My VOTE: +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks
> Jayesh

  • [VOTE] Ap... Jayesh Senjaliya