Dear Eagle Development Team:
    My name is Xin Wu, a college student of Peking University, and I am writing
in the hope of your assistance to provide more sample data to me.
    First and foremost I know Eagle is the first activity monitoring system on
the Hadoop-ecosystem for the detection of intrusion-related activities using
behavior-based profiles of users. I am particularly interested in the project
of Eagle and its ideas, at the same time, I also read the paper, Eagle: User
Profile-based Anomaly Detection for Securing Hadoop Clusters. And I want to
learn more, I need more sample data for research. Will you be able to supply
more data to me?
    Looking forward to a prompt reply from you.
                                                                   Sincerely
yours,
                                                                   Xin Wu