Anyone from Apache Eagle team please?

Regards,
Jaspaul

From: Jaspaul Chahal
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 5:26 PM
To: dev@eagle.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Subra Ramesh (sram...@dataguise.com) <sram...@dataguise.com>
Subject: MySql Connection properties in eagle-service.conf

Hello Team,

It's regarding MySql as backend repo fro Apache Eagle.

In eagle-service.conf file for MySql we have the following property:
               storage-connection-props="encoding=UTF-8"

But, I couldn't find the code using this property for the connection creation
in  TorqueConnectionManagerImpl.buildConfiguration(ConnectionConfig config) .

Can someone please point me to the code where we are using this connection
properties for the connection. I need to pass some extra connection parameters
for MySql.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jaspaul Chahal