+1

Ever since I got in touch with this project, I've been enjoying the
energetic atmosphere among the members of eagle community, who are filled
with marvelous passion in their mind on developing and delivery fantastic
grogram. In the year+ open-source incubation journey, the community proved
itself having the right technical skill set for the project and being
ability to drive the project on the right path. I believe all those above
is the key reason why this project evolves so well.

Besides, this community is open enough to evenly discussing on technical
topics and community affairs, and always concentrating on solutions with
professional perspectives. In the incubation phase, people learnt,
practiced, and shared their experiences of running the project under
apache's policies, with not only the new comer, but also other existing
members, all making the community grow healthily and speedily.

I feel the project deserve the shift to top-level project, and it will be a
star shining in the sky of apache projects. :)

Thanks.

Michael