Thanks Wenli, I'll try to remember which is correct.  I don't really think
there is a "correct" order but for me, the most common order I see is
firstname, lastname.  In fact, it's really something with the reverse order
I've noticed with people from China.  Also, sometimes it's very confusing
for me because they'll have 3 names, someimes only use two and sometimes
concatenate them.  My only goal is not to offend and to call people by
their prefence.  Otherwise I'll just call you Ovilia :-)

So I tried to submit the request for a Jira for echarts with
kmcgrail,johndament,wave,ovilia as admins to start the ball rolling.  But
the selfserve system is timing out.  I opened a ticket for that at

Do you also want to get a website for echarts.apache.org going as well?
John, do they use echarts.incubator.apache.org to start?

Regards,KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation