Hi Shuang,

I think it a good idea to expose mouse events on *grid*. By mouse events, I
mean something like mouseenter, mousemove, mouseleave and etc.
Recently we got this issues asking exactly the same thing:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/issues/9281 .

We should probably provide events on grid first, and later on, we can also
provide events on other components.

Zhang Wenli
http://zhangwenli.com