Hi -

It look like there are several ECharts in the ecomfe repositories -
https://github.com/ecomfe?utf8=✓&q=echarts&type=&language=
<https://github.com/ecomfe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=echarts&type=&language=>

Which are essential to ECharts? Those that are ought to become part of this
project. There are several concerns including licensing, etc. First let’s
review the list.

Regards,
Dave