[X] +1 Release this package (BINDING)

I checked:
DISCLAIMER
LICENSE
NOTICE
Signature
 sha512 Hash
RAT Check passed.

Next release let’s discuss where the BSD License is placed. Since there is only
one extra license the usual location is the end of the main LICENSE file. (Also
the how to apply portion at the bottom of the LICENSE is not needed.)

Here is how I performed a RAT Check:

Previously I downloaded Apache RAT from creadur.apache.org

java -jar ~/Development/apache-rat-0.12.jar .

Regards,
Dave