On 10/12/16 8:22 AM, Dale LaBossiere wrote:
Seems to make sense since I’ve been actively working on the release-oriented
tasks.
I need to come up to speed on the process.
Expect to hear more soon - e.g., I’ll create a wiki with the release-checklist
and my assessment of the status of things.

— Dale

Thanks so much Dale for volunteering!

Here is some information on making a release
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

Here is a sample top level wiki page and links from a Derby release. There are probably more modern examples.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTwelveOneRelease

It would be great too if you could document the general process as you go along, so it is available to the next release manager.

Best

Kathey