On 3/16/17 9:34 AM, Katherine Marsden wrote:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':connectors:wsclient-javax.websocket:test'.
There were failing tests. See the results at:
<mypath>/edgent/releasetesting1.1/edgent-1.1.0-src/connectors/wsclient-javax.websocket/build/test-results/test/

Note: Rerunning just this project several times it seems to pass.

./gradlew connectors:wsclient-javax.websocket:test  2>&1

A --info run had some interesting looking exceptions but ultimately passed. I will retry my full run and then if I get through the tests will file a Jira issue for the apparent intermittent failure.

Best

Kathey