On 5/17/17 7:49 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
<snip what sounds like a good approach>

I believe if these start to get addressed, the project may start to see
more users with new use cases.  It is still a niche market.  I have
volunteered to mentor you.  If you'll accept me, I would like to:

- Be added to the roster in Whimsy
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/edgent
- Access to your JIRA
- Access to your Confluence

John, thank you so much for volunteering and for your great ideas. I really want to see Edgent used for all its potential and see the community grow. I thing with your help, that will happen.

I added you to Whimsy and Jira. Queenie, could you please add John to Confluence?

If noone objects, I will remove myself from Whimsy next Friday May 26. I think the project will do well with the other mentors. I will check in on your progress and folks know where to find me if I needed to be prodded to check in for some reason.

All my very best to the Edgent community.

See you at the beach,

Kathey