Hi Dale,

Cool … will have to investigate … think this would be good for the Flex project
too ;-)

Regarding the build system … what is the projects general opinion on a Maven
build? I know that Ant and Gradle are a lot more flexible as Maven, but I think
it is a good thing that Maven is this strict, as it forces the developers to
address structural issues instead of using workarounds. Especially in
Open-Source projects with a lot of different levels of build system expertise I
usually always had problems with non Maven builds. But this is just a general
question without having seen the current state … just managing to reach the
summit of that pile of work you find when coming back from a 1,5 week leave ;-)

Chris