Hi All,

I'm writing a series of articles for the Edgent blog. The goal is to have
one, or several, use cases to be walked through step-by-step. Edgent's
strength is in reducing the amount of streaming data sent over a network,
so my current blog idea is to walk through a "smart microphone" example
where a Raspberry Pi only transmits sound if the decibel level is above a
threshold.

But that's just one idea.

I want to invite the Edgent community to comment on possible Edgent use
cases. Hopefully, these could be used as the basis for future articles/blog
posts, and can serve as a way of drawing in new developers to the project.

How can Edgent be used?

-Will