Hi,

Ok … so I updated the wiki page and just pushed another update to the pull
request, in which I cleaned up the artifacts and directories as wished in the
bottom table of the wiki page.

Also, I had to fix one or two problems. Now the tests and the apache-release
profile seem to be running fine in the java7 and android platforms.

I also added distributions to the two additional platforms.

Chris