Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense.

Followup questions:
I, perhaps naively, liked the fact the edgent-console-server.jar used to be in
the libs folder with the rest of the edgent jars.
What’s the motivation for it and the war being in a separate console folder?
Does it make sense to move server.jar back?

— Dale