Hi Dale,

Well in that case I would suggest that we use the mechanism to show real
dependencies.
With all the “optional” stuff we sort of had dependencies and “what’s included”
all mixed up.
However, the dependencies are usually modelled in the pom.xml so adding that to
a DEPENDENCIES text is sort of redundant.
But I’m fine to re-add the DEPENDENCIES.

Chris