Ok,

So, I just committed some changes that should now finally correctly generate he
correct NOTICE, LICENSE files.
I verified all of the modules (also the java7 and android ones) and they all
seemed to be correct now.

By the way … today is my last day working as a consultant for an outside
customer. Starting tomorrow I will be working
on my PLC research project for 100% of my working time and project this
includes a lot of Apache Edgent work :-)

Chris