Getting closer :-)

I see commit 2012640 was added to develop and it changed all the j7 & android
poms… but it only changed the parent decl. All of the edgent dependency decls
in those poms still have 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Hmm… looking at those poms, sadly I suspect that’s because of the change I
added a while ago to use ${edgent.runtime.groupId} in the dependency decls?  I
would have expected the maven plugin making the version change to be smart
enough to deal with that (i.e., expand the vars when looking for things to
change).  Not so?  Do we have to convert back?

P.S. the main reason why we use the “all changes via a PR” flow is that it
makes it so easy for all to see/review/comment-on the contents of a change via
GitHub.

— Dale