Hi Christofer Dutz,

That's all right. I think the RabbitMQ's licenses would not be a problem.
There are many open source systems and libraries which have integrated with
it.

RabbitMQ can support the MQTT with adapter (plugin), it would be good for
the IoT devices. More detail : http://www.rabbitmq.com/mqtt.html

I hope the connector would be added to edgent to enhance it's connectivity.

vinoyang
Thanks.