Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you that I just submitted multiple talks for the ACNA2019
CFP, one of which touches Edgent:

  *   Home Automation with Apache Software - Eating our own dogfood at home
(IoT Track: Using multiple Apache projects to build a home automation system:
PLC4X, Edgent, IoTDB, ECharts, Royale, …)

Also helping out with planning the IoT track, I would be super happy if someone
could step up and submit something for Apache Edgent … I know the crowd is
currently not the biggest; so @Julian, just imagine I’m staring directly at you
while writing this.
I have submitted 3 different talks already, and don’t want to become the
“unstoppable talking machine”, but if no one does I will probably submit
something to Edgent too ;-)

If you want to submit something, go ahead (and please tell us about it):
http://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html

And for all of you that don’t know about it yet: Apache has a sponsorship
program called TAC (Travel Assistance Committee) that is aimed at supporting
people to attend to ApacheCons that don’t have the financial means to travel to
an ApacheCon.
You can apply for TAC and if selected, Apache can cover flights, accommodation
and conference-fees.

Would be great seeing some of you over there …

Chris