Hello Srikanth,

Excellent point. I think everyone is in favor of API stability and
versioning irrespective of 1.0 or not, however I suspect it may mean
different things for different people(e.g. backward incompatible?). I think
it will be useful to have that discussion again in open to bring everyone
on same page. Would you like to start a discuss thread with summary of your
thoughts?

Regards
Ajay Yadava