Hi Pallavi,

Thanks you for your prompt reply.
 Our use case is to  just invoke REST API which will in turn invoke
notebook in Zeppelin server.
 As this is very straight forward task, we don't want to write Oozie
workflow . We just want to use falcon to invoke triggering the REST API
call based on some input events.
Could you please let me know whether there is a way in falcon to achieve it
( something like adding custom workflow engine or some other way) ?

Thanks
Jayachandra