Hi ,

Falcon currently supports 4 engines such as oozie,pig,hive,spark. Is it
possible to add another engine ? I know i can run my own scripts in oozie. But
what I want is to add my own custom engine in apache falcon. Can anyone please
guide me on this.

Thanks,

Aniket

**************************************Disclaimer******************************************
 This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information
and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or
opinions presented or implied are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on
the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise does not accept
liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments.