Sandeep,
This build was also failing on my local with error similar to the ones with
PR builds ->
https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-Falcon-Pull-Request-Build/924/

However, after a fix, it seems to be working. PR for the fix ->
https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-Falcon-Pull-Request-Build/924/

Thanks,
Pallavi

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Sandeep Samudrala <sandys...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gentle Reminder.
>
> On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 3:06 PM, Sandeep Samudrala <sandys...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> > This is a call for vote for the following RC1 to be released as official
> > Apache
> > Falcon 0.11 release. This RC1 addressed all
> > feedback provided for RC0, plus fixed bugs FALCON-2319
> > found in RC0.
> >
> > The source tar ball, signature and checksum files can be downloaded from:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/falcon/apache-falcon-
> 0.11-sources/
> >
> > You can find the signing key here ->
> > http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x7DA4EE8D94075EDA
> >
> > To verify the signature:
> > >gpg --verify apache-falcon-0.11-sources.tar.gz.asc
> > apache-falcon-0.11-sources.tar.gz
> >
> > Git tag commit-id for the release *release-0.11-rc1:*
> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=falcon.git;a=commit;h=
> > 5d24e358c541028df0564170514c781dd78d7cda
> >
> > We have closed around 160 JIRAs as part of this release, the details of
> > which can be found here:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
> > ctId=12314429&version=12339555
> >
> > The release document with brief explanation on key changes are available
> > in
> > the JIRA, FALCON-2309 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2309
> >
> > and
> > will be published on confluence right after the release.
> > This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours. Please vote on
> releasing
> > this RC1.
> >
> > [ ] +1 approve
> > [ ] +0 no opinion