FileInstall created temp directories are never deleted
------------------------------------------------------

                 Key: FELIX-1861
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1861
             Project: Felix
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: File Install
    Affects Versions: fileinstall-2.0.4
         Environment: Linux/SunJDK6
            Reporter: Sahoo


In GlassFish, I don't configure any specific temp folder for file install, so 
it creates some temp folders in ${java.io.tmpdir}, but I never see them getting 
deleted. e.g., from fileinstall logs, I see the following:
[#|2009-11-11T19:06:23.633+0530|INFO|glassfishv3.0|null|_ThreadID=22;_ThreadName={felix.fileinstall.poll=5000,
 service.pid=org.apache.felix.fileinstall.5ed48f74-77d9-4b78-9972-9e235f76ba8c, 
felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=true, 
felix.fileinstall.dir=/space/ss141213/WS/gf/v3/publish/glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/bundles/,
 service.factorypid=org.apache.felix.fileinstall, 
felix.fileinstall.filename=org.apache.felix.fileinstall-autodeploy-bundles.cfg, 
felix.fileinstall.debug=1};|{felix.fileinstall.poll (ms) = 5000, 
felix.fileinstall.dir = 
/space/ss141213/WS/gf/v3/publish/glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/bundles,
 felix.fileinstall.debug = 1, felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start = true, 
felix.fileinstall.tmpdir = /tmp/fileinstall-867036041551774039, 
felix.fileinstall.filter = null}|#]

[#|2009-11-11T19:06:23.637+0530|INFO|glassfishv3.0|null|_ThreadID=23;_ThreadName={felix.fileinstall.poll=5000,
 felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=true, 
felix.fileinstall.dir=/space/ss141213/WS/gf/v3/publish/glassfishv3/glassfish/modules/autostart/,
 felix.fileinstall.debug=1};|{felix.fileinstall.poll (ms) = 5000, 
felix.fileinstall.dir = 
/space/ss141213/WS/gf/v3/publish/glassfishv3/glassfish/modules/autostart, 
felix.fileinstall.debug = 1, felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start = true, 
felix.fileinstall.tmpdir = /tmp/fileinstall-2323635376943197261, 
felix.fileinstall.filter = null}|#]

and after the program is stopped, I still see those tmp folders. In fact, they 
just keep getting created and it's a nightmare.
ls /tmp/fileinstall-* | wc
     41      21     827


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

Reply via email to