Thank you for raising the issues and providing patches.

Could you attach the patches to the related Jiras and set the ASL
license grant? Generally most projects like to keep there patches with
their related Jiras for book keeping (makes it easier to find said
patches than searching email threads if we had to go back looking for
them).

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
Jamie