Hi Ray,

PojoSR is not services injection framework, it's a container much like
an OSGi Framework with the classloading bits left out ;) You should be
able to run DS/Blueprint on top of it, but the pure modularity on the
classloading level is gone.

It can be quite useful for people who like to use OSGi Services or
migrate to OSGi for other reasons, but don't want to handle the
modularity on the classloader level just yet.

Well, that's my understanding anyway ;)

Cheers,

David