On 3/23/15 03:55 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
There's a call to interrupt() in Felix#acquireBundleLock(), not sure if it
can be the culprit though.
Interrupts could also be caused by a bundle being shutdown while one of its
thread is waiting for a service, which should is a valid use case imho.
Anyway, I think sanely reacting to a thread being interrupted would be good.

Yes, threads can be interrupted if they are holding a bundle lock and the global lock holder needs the bundle lock.

I admit that I do not recall why we ignore the interrupt here, but didn't we implement service lookup so that a bundle lock wasn't necessary? I thought we just checked for the validity of the bundle context before returning or something. Perhaps we felt there was no reason to be interrupted in that case. I really don't know.