On 4/17/15 11:04 , Karl Pauls wrote:
Right, I was assuming I do a release of the resolver as well - correct?

regards,

Karl

p.s.: Guillaume, are you going to integrate the patch from Tom (if so, let
me know if you need more time - otherwise, I'll go ahead and cut the
release on Sunday)

I think we should include the patch...

-> richard

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>