On 8/1/15 05:47 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Am 29.07.15 um 14:32 schrieb Richard S. Hall:
On 7/29/15 02:31 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hi,

we have modules for R4 of org.osgi.core, org.osgi.compendium and
org.osgi.foundation. As these are officially available in the maven
repo, I guess we can get rid of those.

If no one objects, I'll remove them from trunk
I think that's fine. We should probably think about whether any other
subprojects can be moved out of trunk too.

Right, I also removed the old javax.servlet. If there is anything else,
now is a good time :)

Perhaps a simple rule would be every subproject more than a year that has never made a release.

But we could probably go futher...

For example, commons, sigil, servicebinder, etc. Some thorough housecleaning is probably long overdue.

-> richard

Carsten