[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5313?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15394705#comment-15394705
 ] 

Carsten Ziegeler commented on FELIX-5313:
-----------------------------------------

It is documented here: 
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-event-admin.html 
. The text might need some improvement though

> EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.IgnoreTimeout with sub-packages 
> usability
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FELIX-5313
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5313
>             Project: Felix
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Event Admin
>    Affects Versions: eventadmin-1.3.2
>         Environment: Karaf 2.3.x
>            Reporter: Paul Knell
>            Priority: Minor
>
> I want to ignore timeouts (to prevent blacklisting) for all classes in my 
> project, so I set the IgnoreTimeout property to end with an asterisk, like so:
> org.apache.felix.eventadmin.IgnoreTimeout = com.mycompany.myproject.*
> This did not work as I had expected, rather only the following worked (notice 
> that I removed the last dot):
> org.apache.felix.eventadmin.IgnoreTimeout = com.mycompany.myproject*
> I think it would be nicer if this nuance was documented or, better yet, if 
> trailing .* was also supported.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to