On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Neil Bartlett (Paremus)
<neil.bartl...@paremus.com> wrote:

>> On 9 Oct 2017, at 16:20, Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Jan Willem Janssen
>> <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu <mailto:janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Sure, no problem. Happy to accept this contribution...
>>
>> +1
>>
>>> I do see a copyright notice from Intel in the source files. Do we need an
>>> CCLA for this contribution?
>>
>> We will need to get this through the incubator as this is a code
>> contribution. It needs to follow the process outlined at
>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
>> <http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/> .
>>
>> I think we should give this thread a little more time but if nobody
>> raises any objections I'll call a vote on the acceptance of the
>> contribution in a day or so. Assuming the vote passes I volunteer to
>> drive the ip-clearance and follow-up with the incubator.
>
> Many thanks Karl!

As a precursor to that, could you provide a link to the complete
contribution (zip, github repo, pull-request) containing the complete
contribution (you did a pull-request initially - is that the complete
contribution)?

Furthermore, please identify the copyright situation (i.e., what
contributors exist and what is there status wrt. (c)cla etc.).

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls