On Thu, 2018-10-11 at 23:18 +0200, Pierre De Rop wrote:
> Hello everyone;
> [...]
>
> Please cast your votes to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Signatures look good, had to manually tweak the embedded gradle wrapper to
version 4.7 to
get the sources building on Java 10. Unfortunately, there are integration test
failures on
Java 10.

Switching back to Java 8 does give me a successful build. But, given the rapid
pace in
which Java currently evolves, I do see this as a bit of a show-stopper. As
such, I'm not
able to cast my vote yet.

Is this a known issue (did not look into JIRA to see if it is, sorry)?

Kind regards,

  Jan Willem