Why do the modules org.apache.felix.healthcheck.core depend on

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.felix.healthcheck.api</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.0</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

when that artifact does not exist?

I only see a 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Same goes for org.apache.felix.healthcheck.generalchecks and
org.apache.felix.healthcheck.webconsoleplugin

The project doesn't build.

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)