[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6864?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Konrad Windszus updated FELIX-6864:
-----------------------------------
    Description: 
I recently ran into 

{code}
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Singleton conflict. Unresolved 
requirements: []
        at 
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4398)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2308)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:1006)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:992)
{code}

during starting a bundle.
This should at least include the conflicting bundle ids.

  was:
I recently ran into 

{code}
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Singleton conflict. Unresolved 
requirements: []
        at 
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4398)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2308)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:1006)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:992)
{code}

during starting a bundle.


> Unclear error message for Singleton conflict
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FELIX-6864
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6864
>             Project: Felix
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: Framework
>    Affects Versions: framework-7.0.5
>            Reporter: Konrad Windszus
>            Priority: Major
>
> I recently ran into 
> {code}
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Singleton conflict. Unresolved 
> requirements: []
>       at 
> org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4398)
>       at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2308)
>       at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:1006)
>       at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:992)
> {code}
> during starting a bundle.
> This should at least include the conflicting bundle ids.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to