[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6866?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Konrad Windszus updated FELIX-6866:
-----------------------------------
    Description: 
I ran into the situation where I had two bundles with the same BSN deployed in 
the same runtime.
The {{StatefulResolver.m_singletons}} contained 

{code}
{com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle=[com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle 
[686](R 686.0), com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle [697](R 697.0)]}
{code}

But even after deleting bundle 686 it still contains  both bundle revisions in 
{{StatefulResolver.m_singletons}}

The logic inside 
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/b47fa6abb20ff10dbd86574e4df68cd959da5c26/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/StatefulResolver.java#L229
 does not correctly consider the case where two different bundle revisions 
share the same BSN.

  was:
I ran into the situation where I had two bundles with the same BSN deployed in 
the same runtime.
The {{StateFulResolver.m_singletons}} contained 

{code}
{com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle=[com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle 
[686](R 686.0), com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle [697](R 697.0)]}
{code}

But even after deleting bundle 686 it still contains  both bundle revisions in 
{{StateFulResolver.m_singletons}}

The logic inside 
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/b47fa6abb20ff10dbd86574e4df68cd959da5c26/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/StatefulResolver.java#L229
 does not correctly consider the case where two different bundle revisions 
share the same BSN.


> Singletons not correctly reindexed after bundle removal (when BSN is still 
> used by another bundle)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FELIX-6866
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6866
>             Project: Felix
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Framework
>    Affects Versions: framework-7.0.5
>            Reporter: Konrad Windszus
>            Priority: Major
>
> I ran into the situation where I had two bundles with the same BSN deployed 
> in the same runtime.
> The {{StatefulResolver.m_singletons}} contained 
> {code}
> {com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle=[com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle 
> [686](R 686.0), com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle [697](R 697.0)]}
> {code}
> But even after deleting bundle 686 it still contains  both bundle revisions 
> in {{StatefulResolver.m_singletons}}
> The logic inside 
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/b47fa6abb20ff10dbd86574e4df68cd959da5c26/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/StatefulResolver.java#L229
>  does not correctly consider the case where two different bundle revisions 
> share the same BSN.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to