Hi Nazeer,

I am unable to find the end point for the "Make Transfer" in Loan account.
Can you help me?




On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Let me move this conversation to the mailing lists so everyone can
> partake.
>
> Today in our self-service app check-in the specific question that arose
> centered around how we can limit the loan products available in the loan
> product drop-down available to a self-service user applying for a loan.
>
> In practice, an organization would want control over which loan products
> are available for self-service application.
>
> So a self-service user should only have those options and then based on
> loan product selected, the parameters are populated in background and then
> SSU only has to input fields like amount, term, purpose of loan, etc.
>
> Ed
>
>
>
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> How we will expose the loan product to client in SSU while applying for
>> loan.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Shaik Nazeer <
>> nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Rajan,
>>>
>>> Pease check https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloan
>>>
>>> and https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfsavings
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nazeer
>>>
>>> *From:* Rajan Maurya [mailto:rajanmaurya...@gmail.com]
>>> *Sent:* 03 March 2017 15:41
>>> *To:* Shaik Nazeer
>>> *Cc:* Ed Cable; Nayan Ambali; Adi Raju; Shreyaank Byadagi
>>>
>>> *Subject:* Re: Self-Service API issues.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> What about the Loan and savings transaction list.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Shaik Nazeer <
>>> nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry, applying a loan by SSU is supported. Please check
>>> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloanapply
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nazeer
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* Shaik Nazeer [mailto:nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com]
>>> *Sent:* 03 March 2017 15:19
>>> *To:* 'Ed Cable'; 'Rajan Maurya'
>>> *Cc:* 'Nayan Ambali'; 'Adi Raju'; 'Shreyaank Byadagi'
>>> *Subject:* RE: Self-Service API issues.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi Rajan,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 1.      There is no API END point for Loan and Savings Transaction
>>> list. We can access only detailed transaction using this API
>>> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloantransaction and
>>> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfsavingstransaction.
>>>
>>> 2.      I have confusion regarding the Loan Repayment Schedule. If I am
>>> right. This is the API https://demo.openmf.org/ap
>>> i-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloancalc for the Loan Repayment Schedule.
>>>
>>> Nazeer: You can retrieve a loan with associations either
>>> ‘repaymentSchedule’ or ‘transactions’ only. So no need to have separate end
>>> point for the same. ‘repaymentSchedule’ is not applicable in case of
>>> savings.
>>>
>>> 3.      There is no API available for fund transfer in documentation
>>> between the saving account.
>>>
>>> Nazeer:
>>>
>>> For self-savings accounts https://demo.openmf.org/api-do
>>> cs/apiLive.htm#selftransfer
>>>
>>> For third party transfers https://demo.openmf.org/api-do
>>> cs/apiLive.htm#selfbentemplate
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 4.      Register new user has not cleared me. Please correct me If I am
>>> wrong
>>>
>>> Nazeer: https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#users_create.
>>> Check SSU section.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> .     5.  Apply Loan is same as in android-client?
>>>
>>>             Nazeer: Applying a loan by SSU is not supported
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nazeer
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* Ed Cable [mailto:edca...@mifos.org <edca...@mifos.org>]
>>> *Sent:* 03 March 2017 14:01
>>> *To:* Rajan Maurya
>>> *Cc:* Nazeer Shaik; Nayan Ambali; Adi Raju; Shreyaank Byadagi
>>> *Subject:* Re: Self-Service API issues.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Nazeer,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Can you please try to prioritize some of the API work that Rajan has
>>> identified so we can enable development to occur on both the android and
>>> web self-service apps.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Ed
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry I found many things. I am summarizing everything.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 1. There is no API END point for Loan and Savings Transaction list. We
>>> can access only detailed transaction using this API
>>> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloantransaction and
>>> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#selfsavingstransaction.
>>>
>>> [image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2. I have confusion regarding the Loan Repayment Schedule. If I am
>>> right. This is the API https://demo.openmf.org/ap
>>> i-docs/apiLive.htm#selfloancalc for the Loan Repayment Schedule.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 3. There is no API available for fund transfer in documentation between
>>> the saving account.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 4. Register new user has not cleared me. Please correct me If I am wrong
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (1). Register a new user using this API: https://demo.openmf.org/a
>>> pi-docs/apiLive.htm#users_create and add parameter isSelfServiceUser =
>>> true.
>>>
>>> As we will register successfully. We need to make request with
>>> credentials and authenticate the user and give the user an option to enter
>>> some details like
>>>
>>> DOB, mobile number, loan account number, a transaction info on an
>>> associated account, etc.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> So we have to search client with these credentials using exact parameter
>>> while searching. As we will get the client with these credentials we will
>>> attach client with the user.
>>>
>>> and Done.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Can you please provide me some docs stepwise. So I can implement the
>>> register feature.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 5.  Apply Loan is same as in android-client?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> *Ed Cable*
>>>
>>> Director of Community Programs, Mifos Initiative
>>>
>>> edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>>> <(484)%20477-8649>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org
>>> <http://facebook.com/mifos>  <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> *Thanks*
>>>
>>> *Namaste*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Rajan Maurya
>>>
>>> Contact Number : +91 9015090523 <+91%2090150%2090523>
>>>
>>> Github: https://github.com/therajanmaurya
>>>
>>> College: Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
>>>
>>> Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *Thanks*
>> *Namaste*
>>
>> Rajan Maurya
>> Contact Number : +91 9015090523 <+91%2090150%2090523>
>> Github: https://github.com/therajanmaurya
>> College: Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
>> Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *Ed Cable*
> Director of Community Programs, Mifos Initiative
> edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>
> *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org
> <http://facebook.com/mifos>  <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>
>


-- 
*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 9015090523
Github: https://github.com/therajanmaurya
College: Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)

Reply via email to