From: Ed Cable [mailto:edca...@mifos.org]
Sent: 09 August 2017 06:13 PM
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Subject: New committer: Santosh Math

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract has invited Santosh
Math to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

He has been an active member of the community since 2014 playing many roles
initially as the lead support resource, guiding documentation for the platform.
Most recently in his role as lead QA engineer for the community, he has gone
well beyond those duties doing triage and product management for Apache
Fineract (as well as the Mifos X distribution and apps that consume it).
Santosh is patient, thorough, and a deeply committed community member. He has
greatly enhanced the quality of the software and has helped to streamline
contributions by improving our triage and release management processes. He is
continually helping other partners, assisting volunteers and interns, and most
importantly supporting users of Apache Fineract. You an see his active presence
on the mailing lists, the issue trackers, and our wikis.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Thanks,

Ed