We also discussed this on the call today.

See our notes/next steps. Others from the community, please weigh in if you
have inputs.

Table for Storage of GCM IDs for each Android Device for each user

   -

   Both Pranjal and Nazeer are leaning towards a new dedicated table in the
   DB vs a dat atable
   -

   Since it is a one to many relationship between devices and users and
   once the mobile apps roll out, everybody will be using.

How it Works:

   -

   Pranjal - to be able to send notification users, need to call Google
   service with set of GCM IDs - need GCM ID of particular phone which is
   generated at time of device registration.
   -

   If installed MIfos app, at time of login call google service, and
   generate GCM ID, and then need to store this on Mifos Server
   -

   At time of creation of notifications, fetch GCM IDs of where to send
   notification too.

See https://developers.google.com/cloud-messaging/gcm and
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~campbell/cs65/lecture24/lecture24.html for
more on GCM