If there is no overlap or conflict with existing translations, you can just add
the submitted translations to the source code, and things will be synchronized
automatically within 8 hours. Only when there are conflicts, manual
intervention is needed. Updates through twn would be preferred.

Is that enough info?

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland